Proper use of space, Proper Access, Security
- Stock size 42U with 60cm width and 100cm depth in two models of perforated and chassis
- Considering adequate space in the post of the rack, to place the power distribution unit (Zero Unit) without the need to occupy the useful space of the rack
- Consider a separate hided unit for the lighting panel
- Two-leaves horizontally installed side panels to increase the useful space and ease of access to the equipment from the sides of the rack.
- side by side Rear perforated door allows easy access from the rear with locking switch (Rittal design)
- Perforated front door with switch lock
- Universal handle with aluminum frame for more harmony
Cable Guidance and Management
- Folding rails to create the proper space for cable guidance inside the rails, and using oval punches on the rails, to enter and exit the cables
- Increase the width of the vertical rails ,and using the T punches on them as well as reinforcement arms for installing the cable holders, to facilitate cable guiding at the height and depth of the rack
- Top & Bottom Cable Entry with removable panel and to enter and exit the cable with different size.
Ease of Installation for Equipment, Strength, Stability
- Ability to adjust the distance between the rails in the depths of the rack according to the depth of the equipment, without the need of a specific tool (Tool Less) and using the manual tightening mechanism, instead of bolt and nut connections.
- Design openable tray on floor, for easy movement of the patch panel with the cables connected to it, during the displacement of the equipment or changing the rack
- white unit identifiers on 4 vertical rails for ease of equipment installation
- Convenience and consistency in the installation of all standard network equipment and servers
- The use of a double sheet and a change in the shape of the bend of the posts and rails for greater strength
- Load toleration up to 1000 kg
- Change the welded connections of the 3 reinforcement arms (to the front and rear post) to increase the Stability and strength
- Reducing rack weight by changing the technology and using production engineering methods, along with increasing the quality and strength of parts, for easy displacement.
- Thick (2mm) iron Rails for greater strength
- Parallel connectors on the post, Top and bottom of the rack without causing any swell
Variation in Design and Consistency with Interior Decoration
- The only rack equipped with the latest type of perforated door, to enhance the strength and beauty of the rack
- Easy-to-open door with aluminum frame and lock switch
- Black color for more beauty and more harmony with the office environment
One of the Distinguishing Features of the Server Rack Compared to other Racks
- Removing the electric strike mechanism and reducing periodic services
- Equipped with Brushes in all cable entry on the top of the rack
- Using aluminum frame and enhancing the beauty of the rack
- Changing the lock mechanism and using simple switching locks with high reliability
- Special design for installation of light panel in the rack, without the occupancy of useful space (Zero Unit)