iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment (Rack)
The rack is one of the main components of the Hot and Cold Aisle Containment used to install active and passive equipment. TIAM Network Co. uses the racks that manufactured at its factory for the iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment and to complete this solution. As a result, the selection of rack in this section is based on employers taste and choise. Ultimately, based on the requirements and the needs, the employer chooses one of the racks manufactured by the TIAM Network company from the subset of the Server rack.
General features of the iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment
- Tolerating the load of up to700 kg in displacement mode and up to1200 kg in fixed, stationary condition
- Strengthening the stability and increasing the weight toleration by using2 mm thick steel rails, creating 90 ° bends and doubling sheets
- Suitable entrance on the top and bottom of rack to insert and remove data cables and power cables, with the ability to add rack ladders
- Providing a suitable electrical substrate in the rack for proper connection to the ground system
- Connecting the main parts of the rack to each other through fusion joints (CO2)
- Coated with an electrostatic paint with a thickness of at least 2 microns with high diversity of colors and based on the request of the employer
- In accordance with the ergonomic foundations and align with other equipment in the Hot and Cold Aisle Containment
- The ability to remove the side panels of the rack, and the use of wheels with a standard weight bearing for displacement
Custom features of the iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment
- Possibility to install rack with 42 and 47 units’ sizes with height of 202 and 225 cm, respectively, width 60 and 80 cm and depth of 100 to 120 cm in accordance with the needs and demands of the employer
- Possibility of changing the front door to left or right rounding after installation
- Possibility to move the front and rear doors of the rack after installation
- Possibility to install a power distribution unit with a different amperage as a Zero Unit device
- Using perforated covers for front and rear doors of racks with geometric shapes including circle, honeycomb and brickwork to ensure maximum air flow rate with the aim of providing inside rack ventilation.
- Equipped with a variety of switching locks in accordance with the shape of the rack and considering the position of the rack in terms of safety and security.
- Ability to open and close the bottom tray of the rack
- Provide suitable conditions for connecting rack and cooling system
- Ability to connect each rack individually to the metal chassis