General Features of In-Rack Cooling Systems
- Special design for installation between racks
- Special design to cool down rack and aisle temperature
- Full-time industrial cooling (7 × 24)
- Equipped with two panels with sliding tabs for easy access to interior equipment
- Function in both cooling and fan mode
- Drain system for discharging evaporator condensation water
- Designed in accordance with Iran's power system
- Welded metal body for greater strength
- Electrostatic powder paint
In design of cooling system, the airflow produced by radial fans is simulated by air flow simulation software and flow lines carefully examined for 90 degrees change in the air flow direction. After production and test procedures, this system is now considered as a serious rival for celebrated products.
In-Row cooling system, 5 refrigeration-ton capacity, DX and chilled water.
To improve the efficiency of first and second generation of cooling systems, TIAM Networks has used compressor, condenser and evaporator with high capacity. The more the capacity of cooling system, the less the area where is occupied by cooling a system. Adding protecting instruments and monitoring systems gives the cooling system a distinct advantage over other brands.
General technical specification:
- Temperature working rang: 16 to 30 oC
- Dimension: 30*202*100 (width, height, depth)
- 4 Centrifugal fan, 200W, 1700 RPM,1600 CFM (4*400)
- Power usage 800W
- Ability of connection to monitoring systems
Specific technical Chilled-water’s specification:
- Nominal capacity: 20 KW
- 15 GPM
- 7oC water intel
- Using multi speed fans in order to control capacity